The Robotics course involves practical application of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) subjects. Children will develop 21st century skills like problem solving, logical thinking, analytical ability, communication and team work.
- Light, colours and reflection
- Energy, Force, Work, Power, Friction
- Measurement of Distance, Motion and Time
- Simple Machines: levers, pulleys, wheel & axle, inclined plane
- Gears, cams, pawl and ratchet
- Sensors - touch, colour, ultrasonic, gyro
- Motors, wheel and axle
- Structures and stability
- Estimating and Hypothesis testing
- Application of Algebra
- Exponents & Power
- Averages, Distance, Time and Speed
- Fractions, Integers, Percent
- Introduction to graphs
- Practical Geometry & Mensuration
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
COURSE DURATION: 16 sessions of 1 hour each.
DOWNLOAD LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 SOFTWARE
Would you like to schedule a free demo for your child?
Our demos takes about 20-30 minutes. The demo will give you an idea about the course and how MakersLoft conduct the classes.
Additionally, after the demo, our trainer will be able to share with you a preliminary assessment of your child's aptitude for the course and our recommendations.