Fast, Powerful, Versatile, Easy to Learn, Easy to Use Programming Language
- Google has been using Python since the company started.
- Scientists in NASA use Python for research on life on Mars.
- Movies like Avengers also heavily used Python coding.
Download Python Syllabus
Click here to download the Python Syllabus and see what students shall learn in the Beginners Module.
Some of Python's notable features:
- Uses an elegant syntax, making the programs you write easier to read.
- Is an easy-to-use language.
- Comes with a large standard library that supports many common programming tasks such as connecting to web servers, searching text with regular expressions, reading and modifying files.
- Python's interactive mode makes it easy to test short snippets of code.
- Is easily extended by adding new modules implemented in a compiled language such as C or C++.
- Can be embedded into an application to provide a programmable interface.
It is a free software