Are you passionate about children’s education? Are you looking to invest in a future-proof business? Come join our mission to bring hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) skills to millions of children in India.
Do you have an existing business where school students are already coming in, be it a school or activity center? And you want to get more out of your investment in infrastructure and other resources? Call us now at 8335075374!
What does MakersLoft do?
We provide hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) training to school students through in-school and after-school programs. We have more than 20 courses for children between age 5-18 in the following categories:
• Robotics • 3D Printing
• Programming • Graphic Designing
Why Partner with MakersLoft?
- Brand reputation & technical know-how
- Structured Training Programs and Curriculum that is relevant to today’s times
- Marketing support in terms of ad campaigns, brochures, Internet marketing, etc. and assistance to franchisee for local promotion
- Training of the centre’s faculty and staff
- Investment in Advertising & Promotion of MakersLoft brand
Why invest in a vocational skill-based STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) training business?
The need of the hour is skills in emerging technologies like robotics, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, mechatronics, drones, machine language learning, automation, prototype modelling, etc. These skills require practical hands-on knowledge in Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM) subjects that needs to be developed through the school years. Since schools do not provide this training, therefore there is a huge opportunity for training institutes to capture.
MakersLoft Franchisee must have:
- At least 600 sq. ft. space in a pleasant and child-friendly neighborhood that is easily accessible
- Skilled staff to run the center
- Contacts in school and with parents, or ability to develop contacts rapidly
- Interest in interacting with school children, their parents and with schools
- Be financially sound and willing to make investments