Are you passionate about children’s education? Are you looking to invest in a future-proof business? Come join our mission to bring hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) skills to millions of children in India.
Do you have an existing business where school students are already coming in, be it a school or activity center? And you want to get more out of your investment in infrastructure and other resources?
Call us now at +91-6290126203!
Interested in becoming a partner of MakersLoft?
What does MakersLoft do?
We provide hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) training to students of ages 2-15 through in-school and after-school programs.
Why Partner with MakersLoft?
- Brand reputation & technical know-how
- Structured Training Programs and Curriculum that is relevant to today’s times
- Marketing support in terms of ad campaigns, brochures, Internet marketing, etc. and assistance to franchisee for local promotion
- Training of the centre’s faculty and staff
- Investment in Advertising & Promotion of MakersLoft brand
Why invest in a vocational skill-based STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) training business?
The need of the hour is skills in emerging technologies like robotics, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, mechatronics, drones, machine language learning, automation, prototype modelling, etc. These skills require practical hands-on knowledge in Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM) subjects that needs to be developed through the school years. Since schools do not provide this training, therefore there is a huge opportunity for training institutes to capture.
MakersLoft Franchisee must have:
- Investment of minimum 15L INR
- At least 800 sq. ft. space in a child-friendly neighbourhood
- Contacts in school and with parents, or ability to develop contacts rapidly
- Ability to hire skilled staff and teachers to run the center