We've launched this course online, so kids anywhere in the world can take the instructor-led classes in English.
What kind of hands-on projects will students make in this course?
- Teach machines to recognise shapes, colours. Identify different fruits.
- Recognize faces, gestures, body postures. Eg. Unlock phone with your face.
- Recognize and differentiate between sounds - music vs noise
- Recognize feeling in text and speech, for example in Twitter feed
- Teach machines to play games, better than humans
- Make a Chatbot to assist the class teacher
- Make a virtual pet that reacts differently when you say nice vs mean things
- Operate electronic devices and appliances at home
COURSE DURATION: 16 sessions of 1 hour each. There are 2 levels in this course.
Would you like to schedule a free demo for your child?
Our demos takes about 20-30 minutes. The demo will give you an idea about the course and how MakersLoft conduct the classes.
Additionally, after the demo, our trainer will be able to share with you a preliminary assessment of your child's aptitude for the course and our recommendations.