We've launched this course online, so kids anywhere in the world can take the instructor-led classes in English.
What kind of hands-on projects will students make in this course?
- Teach machines to recognise shapes, colours. Identify different fruits.
- Recognize faces, gestures, body postures. Eg. Unlock phone with your face.
- Recognize and differentiate between sounds - music vs noise
- Recognize feeling in text and speech, for example in Twitter feed
- Teach machines to play games, better than humans
- Make a Chatbot to assist the class teacher
- Make a virtual pet that reacts differently when you say nice vs mean things
- Operate electronic devices and appliances at home
COURSE DURATION: 16 sessions of 1 hour each. There are 2 levels in this course.
BOOK A DEMO CLASS
MakerLoft's demos are meant to give parents an idea about the course content, our pedagogy and to see if the child would be interested in the course. During the demo our trainers also try to assess the child's aptitude for the course and make recommendations on the best options for them. Please ensure you have been provided information about course fee and kit price (if relevant) prior to taking the demo.
7. Demo fee is non-refundable