- MakersLoft Bangalore / Kolkata: +91-8335075374
- SciKnowTech, Ahmedabad: +91-9825504389
- Experience Nest, Pune: +91-9096553911
- March: 14, 21. There will be no contest on 28th due to Holi festival
- April: 4, 11, 18, 25
- May: 2, 9, 16 23, 30
- June: 6, 13, 20, 27
How does the Lego Contest work?
2. Registered participants shall be sent Zoom meeting details for the contest on WhatsApp.
3. Dismantle and sort your lego in preparation for the contest.
4. On Sunday, log into the Lego Contest Zoom meeting at 10.30 am. A surprise challenge shall be announced. You need to build a Lego model related to the challenge and email us pictures by 12 noon IST on Monday.
5. After you have submitted, sit back and relax. Our team will review your photos.
7. By Friday, all winners shall get digital Achievement certificate.
8. NEW Monthly prize for the Most Creative submission every month, for each age group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Winners of January 10. Challenge - Theme Park
Winners of January 3. Theme: 2021
Winners of December 27. Theme: Sphere
Winners of December 20. Theme: Return Gift for Santa
Winners of December 13. Theme: Three wheeled vehicle for Santa
Winners of December 6. Theme: Book
Winners of November 29. Theme: Christmas Tree
Winners of November 22. Theme: Three Colours
Winners of November 8. Theme: Flying Machine
Winners of November 1. Theme: Colourful Jungle
Please note: LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorise, or endorse this website.