Lego Contest participants are from across India and the world
Zoom in to see the map in details
- MakersLoft Bangalore / Kolkata: +91-8335075374
- SciKnowTech, Ahmedabad: +91-9825504389
- Experience Nest, Pune: +91-9096553911
Lego Digital Designing Workshop
No need to buy expensive bricks! No hassles of sorting and storing huge piles of Lego. And get access to all the lego bricks in the world in whatever colour and quantity you want. Doesn't that sound INCREDIBLE?!
All registered participants of Lego Contest Season 4 get a free workshop on how to design with virtual lego bricks. The 1st workshop is on September 4, from 4-5 pm. Workshop by expert Nishad @legodaddy.in
Lego Digital Designing workshop is appropriate for ages 8 and above. Parents feel free to sit in and watch with your child.
How does the Lego Contest work?
2. Registered participants shall be sent Zoom meeting details for the contest on WhatsApp.
3. Dismantle and sort your lego in preparation for the contest.
4. On Sunday, log into the Lego Contest Zoom meeting at 10.30 am. A surprise challenge shall be announced. You need to build a Lego model related to the challenge and email us pictures by Sunday midnight IST.
5. After you have submitted, sit back and relax. Our team will review your photos.
7. By Friday, all winners shall get digital Achievement certificate.
Lego Contest Judging Panel
Frequently Asked Questions
Winners of September 12 - Your favourite story book
Winners of September 5 - Something to help those who help you
Winners of August 29 Challenge - Design a Toy
Please note: LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorise, or endorse this website.